Friday, November 28, 2008

Feeling a Bit Rough

Granted today was maybe not the most productive day, but it was a great day none-the-less. I woke up slighly later than normal. Due to last nights escapades and I then decided to be pro-active and make a plan for the next week or two.
After speaking to June, my travell agent from the guesthouse, I ended up booking a journey tomorrow to go and do 'The Flight Of The Gibbon' as well as booking a three day trek from Saturday through to Monday to go up in the hills and spend two nights with hill tribes and then walk, bamboo raft and elephant trek during the daytime.
As for the evening, I had a girl called Ellen respond to my lonely planet advertisement for a travell companion, so i met up with her this evening and had some drinks and food with her. She was from Norwhich and had been travelling India and Thailand for the last 3months.

No comments: